Monday, April 11, 2011

Skinny Lattes and Skinny Livin'

One of my favorite things on this earth is a Grande Skinny Vanilla Whole Milk Latte. (Sometimes with whip if I'm feeling feisty.)

This morning I stopped to get my "illegal" coffee (not making the thirty day challenge) and some old man bought it for me! He said "Have a good day cutie!".  I get all kinds of free stuff now, just because I'm thin. Men open doors for me, smile at me, etc...I should feel good about this, right???

I feel good for about 2 seconds before I become a raging tornado of anger on the inside. I start fighting the urge to call the man that just opened the door for me a jerk because I know he would have let it hit me in the face 4 years ago.

What was wrong with me when I was overweight? I have the same  face, the same personality, the same heart....One day I will be able to just say "thank you" and move on with no hard feelings. For now, I'm still feeling less than human.

No comments:

Post a Comment