Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Mystery illness and adolescent ducks

I wish I could say I had a lot to share from the weekend. Unfortunately, I spent most of the weekend sick and asleep. My husband took some very unflattering pictures of me sleeping. At least I wasn't drooling.
I got a new camera lens that I wasn't able to play with much between the weather and my mystery illness.

But I snuck out to the creek behind the house and snapped a couple of pictures real quick.





And I managed to get these pictures while hauling around a beast on a leash..




Today I went out and fed the ducks at the duck pond. Remember the babies from awhile back?
 They grow up so fast!



I'm looking forward to the end of this school year. But that also means that it is a VERY busy time for teachers. It seems like there is an event/meeting/ or awards ceremony every night. It's also a very fun time, I love seeing my students reach another milestone. I REALLY like the idea of a break soon too!





2 comments: